Telangana Traffic Challan Online Payment: How to Check Challan Status?

Telangana Traffic Challan: The Telangana government, which recently assumed office, has announced significant savings on unpaid traffic tickets. Individuals with outstanding debts secured by their vehicles can settle them all at once under the scheme, which runs from December 26 to January 31. As part of the initiative, the government will offer an 80% discount on two- and three-wheeler cars. However, buses operated by the Telangana Traffic Challan State Road Transport Corporation will receive a 90% discount. Challans issued for light motor vehicles (cars) and large motor vehicles (trucks) will be reduced by 60%.

Telangana Traffic Challan

The Telangana government proposed a plan that would allow residents to settle outstanding challans for a fraction of their original value. Approximately two crore traffic challans are reportedly pending in the state at the moment. Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways, reported to Parliament earlier this year that over 4.73 million challans worth ₹ 7,563.60 crore were issued in 2022 across India. ₹ 2,874.41 crore had been collected, but ₹ 4,654.26 crore remained outstanding.

Telangana Traffic Challan
Telangana Traffic Challan

Details of तेलंगाना यातायात चालान

Name Telangana Traffic Challan
Official Website https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview
Last date for paying the challan 31 January 2023
Starting date for paying the challan 26 December 2024
Mode of Payment online
State Telangana

Pendency of E-challan

According to Telangana State, Hyderabad, a large number of unpaid e-challans have remained outstanding in recent years, with many car owners citing the COVID-19 epidemic as the reason for non-payment. Numerous traffic citations were issued concurrently with the use of both non-contact and contact enforcement methods. Cleaning up the enormous backlog is extremely difficult. Many vehicles, including two- and three-wheelers, cannot afford to pay past-due fines because they exceed the vehicle’s original purchase price. As a result, it is recommended that specific standards be implemented to clear the massive backlog of traffic e-challans. He has requested a reduction in the outstanding wheelchair user fine.

Features of Telangana Traffic Challan

The Telangana government issued a notification allowing residents to settle outstanding challans for a fraction of the original cost. The government has implemented a program in which individuals receive 60 to 90 percent discounts on their traffic challan orders. The state government is offering a 60-90% discount on traffic tickets as part of the program. However, several users published numerous posts on X tagging Hyderabad Police, expressing their dissatisfaction with not being able to receive the advertised discount. Soon after, a government order (GO) was issued to allay any concerns.

Process of Paying the Telangana Traffic Challan Online

Car owners must take the following actions to view any pending challans against their vehicles:

  • Go to the Telangana Traffic Challan official website.
  • Verify the amount on your challan.
Telangana Traffic E Challan Payment
Telangana Traffic E Challan Payment
  • This is where you submit your discounted payment.

Note that the percentage of each type of vehicle varies by challan. TSRTC buses and push carts must pay 10% of the challan cost, with the remaining 90% waived. Two- and three-wheelers must pay 20% of the total amount due on the challan in the interim, with an 80% waiver.

पीएम स्कूटी योजना

Official Link Click Here
ModiScheme Homepage Click Here

 

Leave a Comment